Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What I am Loving Wednesday - Thanksgiving

Whenever I am at home, I eat way too well and way too much. But I am so excited my family is all back together (although its gonna get a little crazy) for Thanksgiving. It's gonna be a little different Thanksgiving this year, we are celebrating in a suite in Baltimore for the Ravens game! 

Here is what I am loving for this Thanksgiving...
Pinned Image
What is Thanksgiving? 


Pinned Image
Thanksgiving Themed Cupcakes

Pinned Image
Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade

Harbaugh Bowl on Thursday Night 

In other news, I snagged the cutest Vineyard Vines Santa boxers and this Columbia PFG in Oceanic Gingham at Marshall's yesterday. I have never worn PFG before but I think I will try to rock it for Spring Break! How do you all wear PFG's? 

1 comment:

  1. I saw the recipe for those mashed potato cupcakes on pinterest. The butter is a yellow starburst and the gravy is caramel sauce!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete