Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Random Wednesday

So I had a great weekend at my Rivah House with my family! Back to reality now with less than 2 weeks until my Intern project presentation and its getting to crunch time! These next two weeks are busy, busy, busy and I need to finish my year off with a bang!

Today I had nothing to do, so I (surpise!) went shopping! I got a black blouse at Anthropologie and this Dooney and Bourke cross body in navy! I want a cross body for bars/going out that will withstand any dirt/stains, so I thought this simple nylon bag fit the bill!

Tell me what you think!

On another completely unrelated note, USA Women's Soccer is amazing! The Women's World Cup is currently taking place in Germany and US beat Brazil in an absolutely amazing win! Even after 2 unnecessary penalty kicks, a red card leaving the US to play a man down and going down a goal in overtime the women persevered and showed everyone that fighting US spirit. I literally get goosebumps it was so amazing and the true meaning of never giving up!


No comments:

Post a Comment