Saturday, October 23, 2010

Home Sweet Home

I am back home in Maryland this weekend after a many busy weeks and weekends at school I just needed to escape to my own house, own room, and own big bed! I love school and living in my sorority house (I miss everyone already) but its nice to have some free time to spend with my family! Of course, I missed my middle sister Julie by one week!

While at home, I decided to take advantage of the much larger and better shopping selection and went to the mall!

I got this cute (and edgy) top at Gap and I love zipper details!

I finally got boots, I have been dieing to get a pair to wear with all my fall outfits!

Tomorrow I am going to the Ravens vs. Bills game in Baltimore and cannot wait to be back in M&T Bank Stadium to see my Ravens soar to victory. My dad has quite a tailgate ready and we are also going to the 10th anniversary of our Super Bowl win pregame before Kickoff!

No comments:

Post a Comment