Sunday, August 15, 2010

Great New Finds!

Lately I have noticed some great new(ish) additions to some stores that have surprised and excited me greatly!

Victoria's Secret Pink: NFL Collection
In addition to their collegiate collection and after their baseball collection, Pink released a collection for 13 NFL teams. Unfortunately, they left out my favorite team, The Baltimore Ravens, but hopefully they will be added soon so I can snag some sweats!
Love the Zip Up Hoodie and Cute Underwear!
Bath & Body Works
Hurry into B&BW because they are offering some amazing deals. I have not been in one for y about a year but needed a new lufa (only $3) so stopped by while out shopping and found my Mom's favorite PocketBac Hand Sanitizer on a special 5 for $5! With over 30 scents, who doesn't need a little one to throw into a purse or backpack. I also got a holder to put on my backpack in HOKIE colors for 50 cents!
Pink, Yellow & Orange Swirl PocketBac™ Holder - Bath & Body Works   - Bath & Body Works
Dogearred
I got a "Make a Wish" necklace from my parents about 2 years ago after I gifted one to one of my best friends (who still wears it everyday). They are very versatile, simple, and special. They added a new "Eat, Love, Pray" Collection in addition to their "Sex and the City" movie one. I love their "Make a Wish" ones in addition to "Karma" and "Unlocked" sets.
gold dipped limited edition grateful heart necklace with rose gold dipped sideways heart
They have cute sayings on the wrappers and many go to great causes, including many choices for Breast Cancer Awareness.
unlocked hope silver fleur di lis key necklace - 36 inch
KKG Love - Key and Fleur-de-Leis!
eat pray love make a wish necklace with sterling silver globe

No comments:

Post a Comment