Monday, April 2, 2012

Weekend Recap

What a great weekend, it was one of those great weekend where I had the perfect balance between activities and relaxation. 

Thursday after class I meet up with some of my classmates for happy hour. My major, Business Information Technology, is pretty small and we all know each other from having the same classes (read: one section for each possible class) and thought it would be fun to all go out together, and it was a blast! 

After, I met up with two of my favorite girl friends at our favorite bar where we played cornhole, danced, and mingled with all our friends! 

My beautiful bestie and I after winning a game of cornhole

Friends out and about

Friday I took it easy after a long day Thursday, and decided to start watching GCB on demand, I love it already! Later, I went to dinner on campus with friends before going to my friend's dance show, and it was absolutely beautiful. She is such an amazing dancer and talented choreographer! 


Get it girls! 

Afterwards I headed to my oldest friend at Tech's 22nd Birthday! She celebrated like it was 21 though since most of us freshman year hallmates are summer babies and couldn't celebrate last year. 
  
Freshman Year West AJ Hallmates

Birthday Girl and Me

And I ran into one of my favorites at Sharkey's! 

Saturday I decided to take a break, made a yummy dinner and dessert, and watched some tv until one of my friends came over to hang out. It was the perfect night in! 

The next morning three of my best friends headed to Boudreaux's for brunch, and let me tell you I want to be a lady who brunches. We got some "brunch drinks" along with yummy meals of eggs benedict, crab and bacon omelets, and a garden omelet. The weather, food, and of course company couldn't have been beat. Later, the seniors in my sorority had a pilates class, and it.was.hard. I had never done pilates but it works those muscles, in a more relaxing way though, so I want to try it again! 

Hope everyone had a fun weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had such a fun weekend! I love Pilates- so glad you gave it a try! Have wonderful week- I can't believe we're almost done with school!

    ReplyDelete