Friday, March 23, 2012

Current Take on Life

So after a mild anxiety attack on Wednesday (literally freaking out) and an amazing Thursday, I feel like my emotions are strung all over the place. I think my life so far has been set in milestones, especially with school. I tend to look forward to the big landmarks, like the first day of class or Spring Break. Well, now that Spring Break has come and gone my next big landmark is graduation ... and that scares me death!

I am so blessed to have a good paying job in a city I love, but I can't help but feel extremely anxious, nervous, and a little sad to be starting my new chapter in life. There are so many "What If's" that are looming, like where will I live, can I make it completely on my own, will I make new friends, will I succeed in my job? Thankfully this blog is a little bit of an outlet for me (thanks for listening to me freak out if you are still here), because I have a hard time opening up to others about my fears.

Pinned Image 

Pinned Image

I have to remember to continue to soak up my last few weeks at school and be excited about all the amazing opportunities ahead. And sometimes that might mean breaking down and crying then picking yourself back up, dusting yourself off and having fun. 

Pinned Image 

Pinned Image 

 
And today skipping class on a beautiful day to have dinner on the rooftop with your best friends was just what the doctor ordered! 

No comments:

Post a Comment