Wednesday, July 31, 2013

I'm Back, Summer Recap

Hi Friends!
I love reading everyone’s blogs and have been following diligently even when my radio waves over here at Go With All Your Heart are silent.  
One reason i have been so quiet is that,  The real world has proven to be much busier than I expected. After working a 9-5 job, juggling gym, friend, family, chores, and any social activities, it is hard for “me” time. That is why I want to make more of an effort to sit down and blog, for me. Dedicating an hour or so a week to putting my thoughts down (whatever craziness that might be), is actually therapeutic and a great creative release.
Between Memorial Day (aka the unofficial start to summer) and now (how are we already at August), I have been a busy busy bee. Traveling all but two weekends of nine, I am sad to see summer start to wind down, but excited for a quieter in the fall.

Here is what I have been up to this summer ...
 
Sports filled weekend with my family
Baltimore Orioles Game

USA vs. Germany Men’s National Soccer Game

Sister’s 21st Birthday


Obligatory Richmond Polar Bear Picture

Chris Young Concert

A few pool days and good books sprinkled throughout

Cousin Date to Despicable Me 2

Relaxing Beach weekend with views all around

River City Kickball "New Kicks on the Block"

4th of July at the Rivah with all the family

DC Weekend
Enjoying some Summer Shandy pre-National's game

A trip to the Kennedy Center for The Book of Mormon

First trip to Brooklyn for a Wedding Celebration
So far, summer has been great. I hope to be able to enjoy another great month of sweet, sweet summertime.

No comments:

Post a Comment